PROACTIVE TRAINING AND ADVICE
Workplace Legal Services
We provide proactive training, for both employees and management, on how to design and maintain a productive, happy workplace, that is tailored to your organization on topics such as:
- Corporate/organizational structure: What do you need to know?
- How to create and maintain a respectful workplace culture.
- Key legal issues for employers and employees (i.e. harassment in the workplace, human rights, respectful workplace culture, use of social media, privacy requirements, workers’ compensation, employment standards etc.)
We also offer a practical proactive approach to legal issues that may arise in the workplace. We are experts in employment, labour, human rights and administrative law and we are eager to share our knowledge with you at any stage in the lifecycle of your business.
- We can provide advice on general corporate matters concerning any phases of the lifecycle of a business.
- We can draft, revise and provide advice with respect to various workplace contracts (i.e. commercial contracts, employment contracts, independent contractor agreements etc.), operational protocols and procedures (including, but not limited to, those relating to safety in the workplace)
- As experts in employment, labour, human rights and administrative law we can provide general advice with respect to employment matters, including on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, probationary employment, employment contracts, collective agreement rights and obligations and discipline.